We are located in New York’s Hudson Valley at the Mohonk Mountain House just six miles west of New Paltz, New York and 90 miles north of New York City.
Mohonk Consultations, Inc.
1000 Mountain Rest Road
New Paltz, NY 12561
We welcome interested volunteers. We’re happy to introduce our 2014 wonderful volunteer, Laura Jensen (right), who graduated from SUNY New Paltz in May 2014 with a B.A. in Digital Media Studies. She helped revamp our website, create public relations documents, do needed research, develop our 2015 newsletter and more contacts at SUNY New Paltz.
Please contact us if you are interested in working with us on such activities as the annual Awards, Spring Forums, Newsletters or Autumn Conferences – email@example.com or call 845-256-2726.
Please give yourself an extra 20 minutes of travel time when attending our events. That time is needed for your check-in at the Mountain House Gate, your travel two miles from the Gate to the Mountain House, your parking and walking to the event in the Parlor or Conference Center.
Driving from New Paltz NY
- In New Paltz (Exit 18 on the NYS Thruway) follow Route 299/Main Street west through the village, and cross the Wallkill River Bridge.
- After another ⅛ of a mile turn right on Springtown Road (follow “MOHONK” sign).
- After 1/4 mile turn left on Mountain Rest Road.
- Stay on Mountain Rest Road for another four miles to the top of the mountain and turn left into the Mohonk Mountain House Gate.
Driving from Kingston or Kerhonkson NY via Rte 209
- Follow Rte 209 to the south edge of Stone Ridge NY. At the stoplight intersection of Rte 231 East, turn to follow Rte 213 East toward High Falls and Rosendale.
- Cross the Rondout Creek Bridge into the hamlet of High Falls.
- At the intersection of Rte 213 with the Bruceville Road (on the left) and Mohonk Road (on the right) turn right. (The Egg’s Nest Saloon will be on the left corner of 213 and Bruceville Rd.) Mohonk Road approximately 4.5 miles to the top of the mountain. There is a one-lane wooden bridge you pass under at the top.
- Immediately after the bridge, turn right at the Mohonk Mountain House Gate Entrance.
Get your directions via Google Maps.