Mohonk Consultations’ publications are associated with our events and conferences that have taken place at the Mohonk Mountain House over the past 37 years.
- We offer an annual printed newsletter that is distributed in the US mail and also is accessible online through the links below. Please notify us if you would like to receive copies by sending us your postal address.
- If you would like to be on our email list to receive the e-newsletter, other invitations and announcements please share your email address.
Consultations also has available various printed pamphlets and reports related to our events.
Note: In 2016 we changed our annual printed newsletter publication schedule from February to October. Also Please see the link to our Spring 2017 electronic newsletter below.
- 2017 Spring E-newsletter
- 2016.2 Newsletter: Realizing a Culture of Peace
- 2016 Newsletter: Costs and Benefits of Sustaining Conserved Lands
- 2015 Newsletter: Increasing Our Local Food Security
- 2014 Newsletter: Local Resilience
- 2013 Newsletter: What Mohonk Consultations DOES and WHY
- 2012 Newsletter: Drawing on Our Collective Genius
- 2011 Newsletter: Communities in Transition–Local Strengths, Local Resilience
- 2010 Newsletter: Mohonk Consultations Celebrates 2010 Milestones
- 2009 Newsletter: Connecting People, Food and the Land
Reports and Pamphlets
Note: Asterisks indicate those no longer in print.
- 2006 Let’s Talk It Over – A Short History of Mohonk Consultations. 1980 – 2007, by Helen L. Vukasin. Prepared in celebration of our Twenty-Fifth Anniversary
- 2003 Development of Farming in the Hudson Valley – The Land and the People, by Claire Danielsson
- 2001* From Crisis to Opportunity, Personal Reflections on the 9/11 Crisis
- 1998 Conference Report on Environment and Human Rights: Making the Connection, a Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Human Rights Declaration
- 1998 The Importance of NETWORKING
- 1998 Seeking New Directions for Crime Prevention
- 1988-89 Preservation of Agriculture in the Hudson Valley: A Dialogue with Family Farmers, by Helen L. Vukasin
- 1989 Economic Survival and New Technologies in Farming: 2nd Dialogue with Family Farmers
- 1988 The Tree Project, A Model for Developing Global Understanding at the Middle School Level, by Helen L. Vukasin
- 1983* Report on the Celebration of the Hudson Valley Environment
- 1980-82 Reports – 1980-82 Earth’s Ecosystems – The Hudson River Basin Program
- 1978 Environmental Concerns in Development – A Conference Report, by A. Keith Smiley and Helen Vukasin of The Mohonk Trust Committee on International Concerns
- 1971 The Importance of Walking, by A. Keith Smiley